Access control settings are designed to restrict users from having access to sensitive data / information in the elDoc system.
Default access rights
By default, each user has access to the workflow form in case at least one of the criteria below is met:
- Workflow was created by the user;
- User is set as the participant in the workflow process;
- Workflow processing was delegated to the user;
- User or any of user's group were granted with access to the workflow;
- Setting "Workflow is accessible to all" is enabled;
- User has any of document administrator roles.
Changing access rights
In order to view and change workflow form access rights press the Edit access rightsbutton.
In the dialog window you can review existing access rights on the workflow form and modify some of the them.