Release Notes - elDoc - Version v5.0.5
27 May 2020
- [ELDOC-261] - Add possibility to dynamically assign group for validation based on the document's initiator user
- [ELDOC-276] - Add functionality for cleaning images with a too intensive background (adaptive threshold)
- [ELDOC-262] - Indicate matched recoForm after RecoForms import/replacement
- [ELDOC-281] - Add timeouts for OCR-processing on the recoForm matching & processing phase
- [ELDOC-282] - Recognition Document Process page - UI adjustments
- [ELDOC-283] - Refactoring in scope of the internal code modernization
- [ELDOC-284] - Person, ServiceAccount, Group and OrgUnit models DB property names upgrade in DB
- [ELDOC-285] - Add confirmation for Cancel button on Recognition Document Validation step
- [ELDOC-286] - Resolve issue with javax.ejb.EJBException: Singleton SessionBean method returned without completing transaction (affects LDAP Sync)
- [ELDOC-287] - Fix for the issue with saving edits in the Recognition Document on the Validation step
This version adds restriction for Groups and OrgUnits names: starting with this version Groups and OrgUnits have to have unique names (including unique names between Groups and OrgUnits).
Make sure this is implemented before proceeding with this upgrade otherwise DB upgrade logic will fail.